Best things to do in london
London is one of the most visited and culturally vibrant cities in the world which you should visit at least once in your life-time. It is known to be an expensive city but is, undoubtedly, one of the best places to see some quality attractions and sights. The city is full of historical and cultural gems such as museums, music halls and art galleries. Just for your convenience, we have compiled a list of top best things to do in London, you have a great variety to be choosing from.
1) Spend some time in Hyde Park
The best part of London is its public parks. If it is a sunny day then you should come down to Hyde Park. You can simply hire a bike and stroll around the 350 hectare park and soak in all the culture that the park offers.
2) Check out the museums
London has some of the best museums in the world. The much acclaimed British Museum has a collection of 8 million works which illustrates the astonishing story of human culture. The Museum of Natural History is yet another museum which you must visit as it boasts of a superb collection of dinosaur skeletons.
3) Wilton’s Music Hall
You must find some time to visit the famous Wilton’s Music Hall in Whitechapel. It is more than 300 years old and is mainly used as a performance space. Visitors can take free tours of the venue and learn more about its history.
4) Enjoy Dinner by The River Thames
River Thames is one giant river that basically intersects London. You can walk along the South Bank and enjoy the illuminated surroundings in the evening and end your walking tour by sitting in one of the many restaurants and cafes that dot the shoreline. You can enjoy a magical view of the city right from these open-air dining places.
5) Enjoy the nightlife at Camden
Camden is the nightlife and cultural hub of London. There are many music venues and streets markets here which showcase the alternative scene of London. Just come down here to enjoy a few pints and experience the buzzing London atmosphere at night.
Another best things to do in London is to go and enjoy a day at salon and spas. Getting around in and around London and have a relaxing time in Top London Spas is definitely great idea especially after a busy day.
Top 10 London Spas: Where To Relax And Unwind In London
If you happen to be in London and you want a good spa establishment where you can unwind and relax, don’t worry because you have a lot of options to choose from. The city is home to reliable establishments that offer high-quality massage and spa services. Below is a quick overview of the top 10 London spas.
1) The Bulgari Hotel Spa –
This place offers holistic relaxation and escapism in a very luxurious surroundings that include a private spa suite and a tiled swimming pool.
2) The Four Seasons – If relaxation pods are your thing, then this is a place you should definitely visit. You will also be treated to a view of the famous Hyde Park while you relax.
3) The Espa Life at the Corinthia – This isn’t just a spa lounge, it also has a salon and a nail bar.
4) The Away Spa at the W London Hotel – This place is clean, safe, and quite affordable.
5) The Margaret Dabbs at Liberty – This establishment is well-known for its pedicure services.
6) The Ushvani – This spa also has a steam room, a pool, and a treatment center.
7) The Urban Retreat – Luxurious pampering is this establishment’s trademark service.
8) The Bliss Spa – This place has advanced equipment that will make you think you are in the future.
9) The Being Content – This spa is known for using natural and organic materials in all of its services.
10) The Cowshed – Accessible and affordable, this spa establishment has all the essential qualities of a great spa place.
So the next time you are in need of a relaxing experience in London, you should check out the spa establishments mentioned above.